The finance and accounting outsourcing provided by Practus assisted the financial solution company in handling 56 Clientele out of the comprehensive repository of clients and more than 10,000 transactions/month.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|Financial planning & reduced HR costs for A Financial Solution Company||Accounting||Family Owned||Family Managed||~20||5.1x||~$ 20 million||12 months|
About The Company
For years, KC has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Key services are basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Practus’ Role in Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
- Practus assisted management in establishing their back-office support in India.
- Practus assisted the client with year-end activities such as closing books for taxation, reconciliations, and restatements with multiple clients from various industries such as the liquor industry, pharmaceuticals, etc.
Impact Delivered in Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
- Practus ensured the timeliness and accuracy of reporting and bookkeeping that helped stakeholders to manage various statutory deadlines.
- Practus handled 56 clientele out of the total repository of clients.
- We successfully reduced the manpower requirement for KC Patel that helped them to churn out more work from their existing setup. which saved the human resource acquisition cost by nearly 30%.
- Practus handled more than 10,000 transactions/month with the support of a four-member backend team.
- Practus met the stringent deadlines for statutory reporting for 20 clienteles within three days turn around time with maximum accuracy.