Practus assisted the IT infrastructure solutions in creating To-Be processes compliant with statutory requirements to ensure no future penalties due to non-compliance.
|Client Name||ROI||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|A IT Infrastructure olutions||4x||Information Technology||Private||Professionals||~250||$17 million||2 Years|
About The Company
Wyreline is an IT infrastructure solutions and services provider that enables businesses to be always available, scalable, and flexible as per new-age trends’ needs and requirements. Their solutions assist business owners in managing the IT infrastructure across all the verticals. They also provide information security services along with cloud services are designed to help organizations make the right choices in maximizing returns from their cloud investments.
- Customer and Vendor Master Data Analysis.
- Analyze the credit terms for existing debtors to improve the working capital position.
- Decision Analysis and collection strategy on basis of AR and AP Report.
- Setup an efficient collection process.
- Credit Terms Analysis of more than 375 customer terms.
- Reduce the number of payment terms.
- Improved Collections – The Outstanding Debtors increased from $3.3 million against sales of $9.2 million to approximate $4.3 million against sales of approximate $16.4 million.
- The Debtors Turnover ratio improved from around 97days to 85 days i.e. a total improvement of 12 days.
- Better tracking of Cash flows for Management Decision Making.
- ERP System cleansing – more than 90% of redundant entries in the system cleared.
- Detailed Customer Master and Sales Master analysis which assisted management in several business decisions which in turn helped in generation of additional revenues.
- Reduction in DSO in just 3 months.