Practus’ assisted Moch in implementing a standardized template for new store opening and communicating between Finance and BD teams.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
Moch is a one-stop brand for all your ethnic wear needs. The first exclusive Moch store was opened in 2005. Through its innovative use of traditional crafts, Moch celebrates Indian women with a contemporary lifestyle. Today, Moch has grown to retail through over 124 exclusive brand outlets across 45 cities.
- Conducted one on one interviews with process executives.
- Preparation of process flow charts and identified Gaps and suggested best practices for all the gaps.
- Identified issues and inefficiencies by a thorough analysis of data.
- Identify and evaluate the opportunity for further improvement in specific areas like AP, Projects, Fixed assets, Dispatch, Gift vouchers, Sales, inventory, and treasury.
- Suggested Independent mechanism to validate rent payments, to ensure no landlord is missed out.
- Suggested to revisit rental agreements with Malls having Minimum Guarantee more than their revenue share to ensure cost reduction.
- Implemented standardized template for new store opening and communicating between Finance and BD teams, to eliminate multiple emails and to improve TAT.
- Streamlined dispatch planning to reduce transport costs.
- Suggested to automate LR data capture process, to save 1500-2000 man minutes per month.
- Suggested capturing Gift Voucher Card details in Genesis to ensure more robust control over GVs issued by stores.
- Suggested perpetual method of inventory control instead of shutting down stores during the stock audit to avoid loss of business.
- Recommended insisting on deposit by stores – 100% of cash sales to save a lot of money in interest outflow.