Practus’ assisted the sports technology products development company in implementing a timely reporting structure in the organization and setting up weekly and monthly review calls.
|No. of Employees
|ROI On Fee
|Sports Technology Products Development Company
About The Company
Codemasters India is an Indian subsidiary company of Codemasters – Australia. They are a global leader in the development of cutting-edge sports technology products. That includes Sports Code, the world’s premier performance analysis (video analysis) software. CIPL is employing more than 100 persons with a presence in Australia, UK, USA.
- For Office space – Created an agent briefing document, scouting over 20 locations. After multiple personal visits to sites, shortlisted 4 sites for CIPL to visit. Also assisted in their lease rent negotiations.
- For Recruiting Team – Drafting detailed job descriptions, the search of candidates, arranging for initial and final interviews, creating CTC structures, and assistance in salary negotiations.
- Accounting – Select the right accounting software and complete the setups.
- Reporting- Design weekly and monthly reporting formats.
- Compliances advise on Indian taxation and monthly updates to the parent company on statutory compliances.
- Met all deliverables within the agreed timeframe.
- Office premises at a convenient location and reasonable rent.
- Recruited best candidates at reasonable CTC.
- Implemented a timely reporting structure in the organization.
- Set up weekly and monthly review calls.
- Ensured that the top management in Codemasters-Australia had complete visibility on India operations.