Practus assisted XYZ foundation in improving risk and control standards, which ensured revenue leakages/cost savings.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||Size||Project Duration|
|XYZ Foundation||Philanthropy||—||Professional||~120||~$100 million||18 months|
About The Company
XYZ Foundation fund has been working relentlessly for over 15 years to help children living in urban poverty. Their focus was on funding and working with companies on improving education and children’s health earlier in the US and then expanded globally with the same theme and have committer more than $1.3 billion for the same. Their India operations started in 2006.
- Umbrella Arrangement with the PE Fund wherein the fund will bring in Practus to assist their investee companies as needed.
- Conduct diagnostics to list out the focus areas in the finance domain that need assistance over the next 10-12 months.
- Build the engagement plan and KPIs for each engagement at the investee and Execute according to the plan.
- Lead the investee company’s team and implement solutions and develop systems as required in each of the cases – Areas could be leadership and business partnering, planning and performance measurement, IT enablement and automations, cash-flow management, risk and controls, compliance and taxes, accounting and audit.
- Take ownership of interpret company’s performance and work with the investor team to drive the engagement agenda.
- Progress review and reporting at periodic timelines.
- Provided visibility to the investors on the true state of business performance of the company.
- Improvement in risk and control standards which ensured reduction in revenue leakages/cost savings.
- A comprehensive review of accounting and compliance related legacy issues, ownership, and management has been completed.
- Provided defined outcomes and return on investment (fee).
- Savings on the costs of an expensive CFO, while making sure that adequate skill sets are always available to meet the growth requirements of the company.