Practus’ performance improvement services enabled EAP to Improve human resource planning and efficiency and save a good amount of time and cost.
|No. of Employees
About The Company
EAP is a global specialty chemical with 3 business segments: high-performance materials, coatings, and industrial specialties. The group operates in more than 50 countries and has more than 130+ production units with a turnover of over $8 billion annually.
- Define benefits of implementing shared services centers and benchmark SSC’s (process efficiency, costs, etc.) against other global companies operating in India – Develop the business case for the migration.
- Conduct a scoping analysis which included the choice of services (such as Accounts Payable, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Reporting, Payroll) that should be migrated to SSC.
- Prepare a high-level migration path to achieve the SSC’s stated goals and objectives.
- Develop cost-benefit analysis.
- Build the project team and set up a steering committee to oversee the effort, ensures high-level organizational support and directions, and a Core project team that would be involved in all project decisions.
- Conduct executive visioning sessions and establish a high degree of ownership by senior management.
- Build an understanding of the current process and costs.
- Conduct location analysis for setting up of SSC.
- Led the change management by broadening the employee awareness and obtaining management buy-in for SSC.
- Process standardization increased flexibility by improving the organization’s ability to integrate new operations or remove redundant activities and processes.
- Greater control over back-office operations thereby improved human resource planning and efficiency and a reasonable amount of time and cost savings.
- Integrating technology and standardizing processes allowed efficient access to data and the implementation of data warehousing concepts.
- Detailed planning and tight monitoring on ongoing cost and performance estimates and tracking progress against deadlines assisted in reducing the variances to the minimum.