Practus’ CFO Solutions assisted Advison in ensuring compliances and tax efficiencies in various entities across the multiple regions and validating complicated contracts.
About The Company
Advison is a strategy and policy advisory firm. Founded in 2001, the company specializes in global development. Dalberg has worked in over 90 countries with over 400 clients including governments, foundations, international agencies, non-governmental organizations, and Fortune 500 companies. Its mission is to raise living standards in developing countries and mobilize effective responses to the world’s most pressing issues.
- Conduct a complete F&A team efficiency analysis.
- Process mapping for all F&A processes.
- Enterprise risk management to find out the high-level enterprise risks, market risks, and internal risks such as IT, HR, finance, and compliance risks.
- A full-time CFO role.
- Entity level risks were brought to light – legal structures of entities based in different countries were changed.
- Ensured compliances and tax efficiencies in various entities across the various regions.
- Keyman dependency risk mitigation.
- Sensitized management towards the enterprise risk approach.
- Logical responses with improved turnaround and better stakeholder management focus.
- Validating complicated contracts and vendors on Boarding.
- Facilitate change of auditors and lawyers.
- Statutory and management books were tallied for the first time.