The post-merger integration services provided by Practus enabled the consumer durables manufacturer to improve the efficiency of maintenance of books in Tally and update the litigation tracker to match the in-house software.
About The Company
Green Comet is a consumer durables manufacturer with over $650 million in revenue and over 5000 stores that serves both commercial and private customers.
The company had gone through a merger and Practus was engaged in helping them with post-merger integration. The expectations from this engagement were as follows:
- Procure Tally license and maintain books of accounts in Tally.
- Investment tracking and accruing income.
- Data integration from Tally to SAP.
- Tax refund accounting and updating tax assessment status.
- Carry out excise registrations for additional warehouses.
- Responses to scrutiny notices from VAT debt with customers.
- Issuing C form to vendors.
- Issued excise returns for all locations of the merged entity.
- Improved the efficiency of maintenance of books in Tally.
- Reconciled AR receipts and AP payments post-sale of business.
- Carried out both, statutory and consolidated audits.
- Updated the litigation tracker to match the in-house software.