The performance improvement services provided by Practus enabled the manufacturer to reduce DSO and save working capital to the tune of around $260,000.
|Client Name||Industry||Ownership||Management||No. of Employees||ROI On Fee||Size||Project Duration|
|A manufacturer of gears and gear shafts||Manufacturing||Family Owned||Family Managed||~125||5x||$10 million||12 Months|
About The Company
JAL is a gear shaft manufacturer for automotive, agricultural, earth moving equipment, and industrial applications. JAL was founded in 1980 and began producing gears in 1996. From 1881 to 1996, the company was in the field of manufacturing automotive bulbs. Today JAL manufactures 15 million gears, with an annual turnover of around $10 million.
- Re-organization of the entire finance and accounts team.
- Set-up MIS and review frameworks, which involved setting KPI’s, preparing MIS templates, setting review mechanisms, etc.
- Automation of finance process through optimum utilization of in-house ERP.
- GAP analysis.
- Time savings of around 35% for the F&A team.
- monthly close by 7th of the following month.
- Multiple measures, including a reduction in DSO, resulted in working capital savings of approximately $250,000 in three months.
- Plan for better profitable growth by introducing a budgeting system.